Ks668 Down The Hole Impact Blasting Drilling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $25,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $25,000-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ks668
- Condition: New
- Drill Hole Diameter: 92-160mm
- Bit Type: DTH Bit, Bottom Bit
- Rotary Speed: 70rpm
- Stroke: 3200mm
- Pullback Force: 24000 Kn
- Engine Brand: Yuchai
- Trademark: JIADE
- Specification: 5300*2350*2450mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Motor: Diesel Engine
- Drill Hole Depth: <100m
- Drilling Way: Rotary
- Rotary Torque: 3680
- Pulldown Forece: 12000 Kn
- Rated Power: 60 Kw
- Origin of Hydraulic Components: Italy
- Transport Package: Plywood Box for Accessories
- Origin: China
(1) Using innovative and simple design, equiped with single screw type high pressure air compressor, makes it more economical.
(2) Simple and compact structure, low fuel consumption, while maintenance and repairing, mechanics don't need to climb high,it is a leader in similar machines.
(3) applies to quarries, limestone mining and opencast mining, construction of Foundation excavation, water conservancy, power generation, construction, transportation and national defense construction project of rock drilling applications, providing you with a safe, low-cost solution for large diameter borehole.
(4) muti-purpose, powerful performance:
- Powerful travelling motor
- Excellent mobility
- High strength climbing capacity
- Better than most similar machines, hands down.
(1) Two position control console
One next to the control handle, facilitates moving between drilled holes in the process; one upon the chassis, while long transition, operator stands on the rig operator to control, reducing the labor intensity, it also improves efficiency and security.
(2) Simple and reliable hydraulic system
With simple design, it greatly reduces the system's maintenance work, ensuring the rig availability, convenient operation.
(3) high torque Rotary motor
It can easily handle pipe-sticking
(4) Clear, rational layout of integrated operating Panel, convenient operation
(5) Strong powerful hydraulic travelling institutions
Travelling fast, strong off-road capacity.
(6) Human design of travelling control system
Security and efficient
(7) Low fuel consumption
It needs compressed air only during drilling, selecting single level screw rod type high pressure compressor.
(8) Excellent performance
Reliable hydraulic system, designed according to ergonomics, wide operating sight, the layout of machine makes maintenance very convenient.
(9) Drill mast with high strength drill mast and Rotary head with big torque
It works easily to drill various condition of rocks conditions.
|Max. rotating speed||Rpm||70|
|Max. feeding force||Kn||12|
|Max. pullback force||Kn||24|
|Chassis ground clearance||Mm||320|
|Recommended hole size||mm||92-160|
|Applicable drill pipe||Mm||76×3000 23/8"|
|Applicable dth hammer||3" 4" 5"|
|Basic accessories (Free)||1 set of Conventional tools;|
|2 pairs of Pipe wrench;|
|1 pair of DTH hammer wrench;|
|1 grease gun,|
|1 diesel filter;|
|1 oil filter;|
|1 oil-water separator;|
|1 air filter;|
|1 pipe rack;|
|1 drill pipe sleeve;|
|1 air compressor fitting;|
|1 pack of YUCHAI accessories.|
1. Will JIADE customize a drill rig to fit a customer's requirements?
In fact, most JIADE drill is the designed according to customer's requirements, the existing models are established based on years of market feedback. If the current models can not fit customers' request, we can develop new one for alternative.
2. Where is JIADE's equipment manufactuered ?
We are proud to say that the main components of our drill rig is manufactured in our factory with the exception of a few purchased items. Every day, steel gets delivered to our 40000 square meters facility and is cut, welded, machined and assembled all under the roof.
3. How much do your rigs cost?
Our water well rigs are economically priced. We offer basic drill rigs starting at $9,000. Discounts are available for qualified missionary and humanitarian organizations. Please send an email inquiry for a complete price list.
4. Where can I get training?
With the purchase of JIADE drill rig we can provide a half or full day training at our factory.
5. Should I buy a mechanical or hydraulic machine?
This depends on how you plan to use the rig. Price, frequency, formation, method, demension etc. are sections to consider, If it will be occasional use and there is little or no rock in the ground, then the mechanical one will be fine. For a more active drilling program or where you will encounter rock then we recommend the hydraulic rigs for their ease of use and efficiency.
6. I see many cheap blasting drill rigs on the web. Why should I buy yours?
The old saying is you get what you pay for, we say you get way better than you pay for. With JIADE you can be assured of the highest quality product manufactured by a company which is young in this market but has a reputation for quality and customer service in domestic industry. You also get a warranty from a company that will stand behind it
9. How do I ship a drill rig to my place?
Our water well drilling rigs are built and ready for shipment via ocean while other tools via airfreight to your destination. The drill rigs can only drill by ocean, most models require 20GP, 40GP or 40HQ to deliver. We work with several forwarding agents to arrange for shipment at your preferred price and service level. You will need to make arrangements in the destination country for receiving the equipment. You may also be required to pay duties, taxes and customs fees upon arrival.